31 July 2007

Welcome to Sleepless Nights!

This is exactly what it seems. A minimally-sponsored site from Amazon and Google with reviews of energy drinks. As I find new ones, I'll be posting the picture of the can and an honest to God, uninfluenced opinion of how good, or how crappy the drinks are. If (for some reason) you are reading these reviews and you are from a company that makes an energy drink I have not reviewed, feel free to e-mail me at mikesullivan4 at gmail.com and I can arrange for you to send me a sample. I'm even so nice that if it sucks and is terrible, just for being nice and sending me a sample I'll leave the poor review off my site! What a nice guy I am...


Also, this review site really began with me getting every 16 oz can I could find. I have obviously since expanded my horizons to other sized containers. I'm not into glass yet, so if you're waiting for a review of an energy drink offered in a glass bottle, it may take awhile for me to get there. Patience, grasshopper, this is an expensive endeavor.


Hope everyone enjoys, and I don't have comment postings for a reason, because these are my opinions. If you don't agree with them, I don't care. Any chain mail or hater mail sent to my e-mail address will be promptly deleted without being read in full, so you may as well not even waste your time. Welcome one and all!

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that there are labels at the end of each post. If you were interested in the company or the region that that drink is from, just click on the label and arrange all of them by that title!