09 July 2007

Ultra Red Ginseng


Name of Drink: Ultra Red Ginseng

Venue found at: 99 cent store

Price at said location: 2 / 99 cents (I'm out of jokes about a dollar being split in half)

“Taste test” out of 5 Rating: 0

“Energy kick” out of 5 Rating: unknown

Overall impression / comments: The worst food product I've EVER put in my mouth. This thing smelled like someone picked ginseng root from the ground, didn't rinse the dirt off of it, and put it in carbonated water. Guess how it tasted? Just like dirty ginseng. Never pay money for this. Never let people pay you for drinking it. I couldn't get past two sips, so I have no clue what kind of kick it has. It just wasn't worth the sacrifice of my taste buds. If you have a choice between being stabbed with a rusty nail or drinking a can of this, take the rusty nail.